ISSN: 0253-7214 | Frequency Bi-Annual(2 Issue Per Year) | Nature: Print and Online | Language of Publication: English | Article Processing Charges: 450USD | Publisher:ASSOC ADVANCEMENT ZOOLOGY , AZADANAGAR COLONY RUSTAMPUR, GORAKHPUR, INDIA, 273001
Journal of Advanced Zoology is a journal devoted to experimental and comparative animal science. It presents a common forum for all scientists who take an explicitly organism oriented and integrative approach to the study of animal form, function, development and evolution.
The journal invites papers that take a comparative or experimental approach to behavior and neurobiology, functional morphology, evolution and development, ecological physiology, and cell biology. Due to the increasing realization that animals exist only within a partnership with symbionts, Journal of Advanced zoology encourages submissions of papers focused on the analysis of holobionts or metaorganisms as associations of the macroscopic host in synergistic interdependence with numerous microbial and eukaryotic species.
Basic Journal Information
- ISSN: 0253-7214 | Frequency Bi-Annual (2 Issue Per Year) | Nature: Print and Online | Language of Publication: English | Article Processing Charges: 450 USD | Publisher:ASSOC ADVANCEMENT ZOOLOGY , AZADANAGAR COLONY RUSTAMPUR, GORAKHPUR, INDIA, 273001
- Coverage Areas: Although the list is not prescriptive, JAZ intends to focus on advances in the following sub-domains:
- Developmental biology
- systematics and genetics, phylogenetics
- Vector Molecular Biology
- Molecular Endocrinology
- Parasitology, Paleozoology
- Planktology, Primatology
- Parazoology and Helminthology
- Types of Papers: The Journal accepts the following categories of papers:
- Original research
- Position papers/review papers
- Short-papers (with well-defined ideas, but lacking research results or having preliminary results)
- Technology Discussion/Overview Papers
- Peer Review Process: All submitted papers are subjected to a comprehensive blind review process by at least 2 subject area experts, who judge the paper on its relevance, originality, clarity of presentation and significance. The review process is expected to take 8-12 weeks at the end of which the final review decision is communicated to the author. In case of rejection authors will get helpful comments to improve the paper for resubmission to other journals. The journal may accept revised papers as new papers which will go through a new review cycle.
- Periodicity: The Journal is published in 2 issues per year.
- Indexing: Scopus, WoS, Chemical Abstract (U.S.A.),Biological Abstract (U.S.A.),Indian Science Index (New Delhi),SJR (Scopus),Google Scholar,Connect Journal,Research Gate,Biosis Document Express (U.S.A.),Biocontrol News and Information (London),Current Awareness in Biological Science (U.K.), Current Contents/ Agriculture Biology & Environmental Sciences (U.S.A.)